Don't be stressed out on your wedding day! At SaraYoung Weddings & Events, we take care of all the behind-the-scenes details to truly make your wedding one to remember. As professional chaos coordinators, we specialize in helping you remain stress-free on the day of your "I do." We offer a wide variety of services and pricing to fit almost any need and budget. We understand each wedding is special, and we are more than happy to provide you with a custom package that speaks to your needs. All packages include access to exclusive discounts that can be applied to stationery, wedding party attire, and more! Let's chat!
Rehearsal dinners are just as special as the wedding day because it celebrates your love with the closest family and friends. There may be toasts and special activities or the night might include dancing. No matter how you imagine your rehearsal dinner, SaraYoung Weddings & Events will guide you along the way.
Planning a multi-day, multicultural affair? Our deluxe planning package is perfect for those planning to incorporate and combine multiple cultural traditions and ceremonies into one special day.
The package includes all-inclusive planning for your two-day wedding affair, including everything outlined in the Full Planning & Month-of/Day-of Coordination packages for both days.
This package is all-inclusive of your wedding planning needs from start to finish.
- Includes everything outlined in the Month-Of/Day-Of Coordination package
-Vendor recommendations & assistance with securing vendors
-Unlimited venue visits, vendor meetings and email communications
- Full design consultation, coordination and execution (includes the creation of a design board)
- Review vendor contracts before client signs
- Budgeting suggestions (allocating $, tracking spending and balance due dates)
- Assistance with travel accommodations for out of town guests (setting up hotel room blocks)
- Assistance with invitation selection
- Help with creating welcome bags for out of town guests (assistance with curating bags but not actually creating the bags and delivering them)
- Monthly check-ins with unlimited communication via email/text/phone
- Access to rental inventory at no additional cost
- Create a day-of timeline
- Create floor plans for the ceremony and reception
- Read through contracts (to make sure they are within contract with all vendors)
- Up to three scheduled sit down meetings (in addition to the initial consultation) BEFORE the 8 week window (usually done at the venue)
- Up to 10 hours of day-of coordination for ceremony and reception
- Setup and breakdown all personal decor (*this does not include tables/chairs, food/bar, trash, etc.)
- Handle communication with vendors during 8 weeks leading up to wedding
- Relay final guest counts to all necessary vendors
- Ensure that rental order matches layout + all necessary items are rented
- Send final timeline and layouts out to all vendors 2 weeks prior to the wedding
- Assist with rehearsal coordination for one hour
This package can only be booked within 90 days from wedding date.
- 1-on-1 support
- Unlimited contact with SaraYoung Weddings & Events
- Six hour-long consultation sessions via virtual communication
- Access to all of your wedding planning resources and tools, tailored to your needs (includes questions to consider while planning, sample wedding day timelines, inspiration board, vendor tracking and management tools)
- Assistance with vendor research
- Possible reception site layouts
We'll customize a package for you!
Contact us for a FREE consultation
We offer military discounts as a thank you for your service!